Welcome. This blog was created share the happenings of my life, and thoughts on issues pertaining to whatever I'm interested in. Much as I am apolitical (I rather not take sides), I often blog about sociopolitical and socioeconomic matters.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

in view of february

[please be informed that this is my last posting till March; unless my blogger itch comes on rapidly]

1. Good health, for myself and my loved ones.
2. Happiness and peace for myself and my loved ones.
3. Happily ever after, with him.
4. To know that you care for me (whomever you are, something thoughtful, like a smile or an sms, would be very nice indeed)
5. Hoping that I'm never in dire lack of money (been lucky so far).
6. Good grades for exams.
7. I wish JX and I could be friends again. Sigh.
8. Catch-up with the girls of my life (secondary, jc, church)
9. That I've the courage to go back to [where my heart had been for the longest while]
10. That I could have more courage to face up to the world and to myself, and not having to avoid people, to do what I desire, without thinking so much

No comments:

Post a Comment